Friday 27 March 2020

I will Praise you O LORD

I will Praise you O LORD
The Psalmist writes,
“I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
 I will tell of all your wonders. 
I will be glad and rejoice in you; 
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.”
                                                                             Psalm 9:1,2.
As I have said in a previous blog. I write these blogs a week or two in advance. So as I write this it is March 17th 2020. The Covid-19 pandemic is well underway both here in Canada and around the world.
    Because of our age and other things, I and my wife are in a high risk group. Thus we have chosen to follow the directions given by Canada’s health agency.
That being said the pandemic as extremely serious as it is will not cause our faith in God to waver. We and I am sure all believers in Christ Jesus. All Christians can say,
“The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 
He makes me lie down in green pastures, 
he leads me beside quiet waters, 
he restores my soul.
 He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
 I will fear no evil, for you are with me; 
your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. 
You anoint my head with oil; 
my cup overflows. 
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, 
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” 
                                                                                              Psalm 23
It is my sincere hope and prayer that anyone reading this will not be effected by this virus. At the same time it is my sincere hope and prayer that you will put your trust in God to be your shepherd no matter what happens.
Please think about it.

No comments: