Sunday 11 April 2021

Yes Lord I believe

  Yes Lord I believe

In John’s gospel we read this conversation between Jesus and Martha,

“Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;  and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

“Yes Lord” she told Him, “I believe you are the Christ the Son of God, who was to come into the world,” John 11:25,26,27.

The world tries to make Jesus out to be a good person, even a good teacher. Which he was but he is more than that. 

He is the resurrection and the life. 

He is the Christ, The Son of God.

If He is not then for centuries Christians have believed a lie and continue to do so.

If He is all these thing however those who don’t believe in Him have a great deal to consider.

Please take time to read at least the New Testament and decide for yourself who Jesus is.

Please think about it.

No comments: