Wednesday 12 May 2021

Ticket

                                                           Ticket

                                                      “Where am I?

                                                          What, am...

                                                        I doing here?”


                                                        “You are her.”

                                                     Says the Conductor.

                                                      “Your ticket please.”


                                                     “I bought no ticket.

                                                          I took no ride.

                                                           Where am I?”


           “Your ride is over,                  You are here.               All take the ride.

       Your ticket’s paid for,           Says the Conductor            You are here.

        Your ticket please,                 Please your ticket.              Your ticket please.

    

                                                      “I took no ride!

                                                         Where am I?

                                                      I demand to know!


                                                          I took no...

                                                             ride...

                                                            Am I...”


                                                    “You are here.

                                                     All take the ride.

                                                   The ticket paid for,

                                                    With My blood.


                                                   You were offered

                                                       The Ticket

                                                    Did you refuse?”


                                                   “Wait a minute...

                                                     I am here...

                                                    I have no ticket...

                                                    And you are...?”


                                                         “Jesus.

                                                     Your Judge?

                                                     Your Saviour?”

Jesus said, 

“....“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6.

You dear reader must decide whether what Jesus is recorded as saying in John 14:6 is right or wrong. For upon your decision, could rest where you will spend eternity. 

Please think about it.

No comments: