Thursday 19 January 2023

Have you heard The Song?

  Have you heard The Song?

"The heavens declare the glory of God;

 the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

                                                                   Psalm 19:1

There are many around that say God does not exist. That is their choice and I respect that.     That being said I do believe in God. I believe that God made the universe and everything in it. 

I believe it because looking at the science of the universe I see a universe that is perfectly designed so that life as we know it exists. Something I cannot believe happened purely by chance.

I believe we don't have to see God to know He exists.

There is a beautiful work written by Ben Zion Bokser that states,

“I have not seen the robin but I know he is there because I heard him singing through my window from the tree-top outside.

I have not seen God.  But I have looked at my child's eyes, and have been overwhelmed by the miracle of unfolding life.

I have watched the trees bedeck themselves with new garbs of green in the spring, and have been stirred by the miracle of continual rebirth.

I have looked at the stars, and have been overcome by the miracle of the grandeur and majesty of the universe.

I know that God exists, because I have heard the song of His presence from all the tree-tops of creation.” Ben Zion Bokser.

Have you heard this song?

Do you believe God exists?

Please think about it.

No comments: