Monday 20 March 2023

To save individuals

  To save Individuals

The Psalmist writes,

"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? 

If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:7-10.

This is written from the stand point of a believer who believes God will be with him no matter where he is.

That being said it is telling non-believers that God is everywhere. And the way I see it at this point in time God wants everyone to come and know Him on a personal level. 

Jesus said,

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” John 3:16,17.

God loves each and every person and he wants each individual to come into a personal relationship with Him both here on earth and in heaven. 

The choice however is yours. You can choose to follow God. To follow the teachings of the Bible, or not.

The choice is yours.

Please think about it.

No comments: