Tuesday 4 June 2024

For evermore

For evermore

The Psalmist writes,

"Seek the Lord, and His strength: 

seek His face evermore." 

                                                Psalm 105:4.

Being a Christian not simply saying “I believe in God and that Jesus paid the price for my sins”.

Being a Christian is going before God continually to seek His wisdom and guidance. 

The late American evangelist Billy Graham,

“The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'” Billy Graham

In our lives we will have many ups and downs. 

The key however whether we are in one of the valleys of life or having a mountain top experience is to seek God continually.

We do this by studying the scriptures, praying, and praising God.

Do you seek The Lord continually in good times and in bad?

Please think about it.

No comments: