Sunday 3 January 2016

A possible conversation with God

                                 A possible conversation with God
                A Man                                                                       God
“You exist!”
                                   “Of course I exist!”
“But I couldn’t see you?
I couldn’t touch you?”
                                             “I know. 
                                 I wanted it that way.”

“Why?”
                                       Because I wanted you
                                    To have faith.”
“But you could have showed
yourself in the flesh.”
                                          “I did.
                                I sent my Son Jesus.
                          He died for the sins of all who
                                 would believe in Him.
                        I even raised him from the dead.
“But that’s unbelievable.
It can’t be true.”
                                    “But it is. 
                                                                                 Why would anyone make that up?
                                And you had the choice.
                                   I gave you a freewill 
                            To believe what you wished.
                                 You exercised yours.
“But you could have
showed yourself to me.”
                                     “I did.
                                Through creation,
                             Through my prophets,
                               Through the Bible,
                   Through My One and Only Son.
                    I gave you a life time of chances.”
So what will happen to me?
                                                Jesus said,
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son”. 
                                                                                                                                John 3:16-18.
                               What do you think?
Post Script
If Christians are wrong in what we believe no one has anything to fear. If we are right there are eternal consequences. 
Please think about it.





No comments: