Saturday 21 September 2019

No excuses

No excuses
The Psalmist writes.
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. 
Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 
Know that the LORD is God. 
It is he who made us, 
and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; 
give thanks to him and praise his name. 
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; 
his faithfulness continues through all generations.”
                                                                    Psalm 100.
I am a Christian a believer in Christ Jesus. I make no excuses for what I believe. When I get the opportunity to present my faith. I do just that. I present what I believe and leave it for the listener to agree or disagree with me.
I know on that day when this life is over I will bow before God and thank Him for His wonderful love. Until that day however I will praise and glorify God’s name here on Earth.
Thus my question to you the reader;
Do you believe in God?
If not why not?
If you do why?
Please think about it.

No comments: