Sunday 17 May 2020

Something for a Christian to do

Something for a Christian to do

I pledge...
To Love.

I Pledge...
As far as it depends on me...
To live at peace with all people.

I Pledge...
Never, Never, Never! To attack anyone...
Physically, or verbally.
Even if I vehemently disagree with them in any way.

I Pledge...
Never to demean anyone.
No matter their race, their ethnicity, their religion, or their lifestyle.

I Pledge...
As far as humanly possible,
To uphold the dignity of all whom I come in contact with.

I Pledge...
To obey the words of Christ Jesus who said,
“So in everything, do to others what you would have others do to you
for this sums up the law and the prophets.” Matthew 7:12.

   Please if you are a Christian a believer in Christ Jesus don't just think about doing this. Do it.

No comments: