Tuesday 4 August 2020

I will give thanks

I will give thanks
The Psalmist writes,
“I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness 
and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.” 
                                                                                        Psalm 7:17.

“I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; 
I will tell of all your wonders. 
I will be glad and rejoice in you; 
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.” 
                                                                      Psalm 9:1,2.
In the book of Joshua we read,
“Now fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD.  
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. 
But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24: 14,15.
I’m with Joshua on this one. I will praise God and serve God with my whole heart. I will tell the world about God, and the saving grace that comes through His One and Only Son Christ Jesus.
When it comes to those around me what they do with respect to God is up to them.
God has given every person on the earth freedom of choice. That includes believing in God. Thus it is up to you the reader to decide who you will follow.
Please think about it.

No comments: