Tuesday 1 September 2020

Praise God!

Praise God
The Psalmist writes,
"I will extol the LORD at all times; 
his praise will always be on my lips. 
My soul will boast in the LORD;
 let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 
Glorify the LORD with me; 
let us exalt his name together." 
                                               Psalm 34:1-3.
As Christians I don’t think we praise the Lord enough. True we go to church and sing Gods praises there. But how often do we praise God when we are not in Church?
This morning as I was going shopping I was stopped at a stop light and I heard people praising God. They were sitting in a parking lot socially distancing and singing Gods praise.
      It surprised me but I got to thinking what a wonderful thing to do during this pandemic. They were not only praising God but witnessing to the people and cars that were passing by.
I think believers should do more of this. 
Why not take a few minutes right now to raise your voice and praise God right where you are?
          Please think about it.

No comments: