Sunday 15 August 2021

Do you do this?

  Do you do this?

Isaiah the prophet said,

"Fear not, for I am with you; 

be not dismayed, for I am your God;

I will strengthen you, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  

                                                                   Isaiah 41:10.

According to the YouVersion bible app the most looked up verse in 2020 was Isaiah 41:10. With all that’s gone on in 2020 I can understand why people would want assurance that God is there for them.

Sadly however many people, even people who attend church regularly only turn to God when bad times come.

Many people only turn to God when they think they can get something out of Him.

This should not be so. We need to turn to God everyday. Glorifying His name asking His guidance and protection as we go through the day.

Do you do this?

Please think about it

No comments: