Tuesday 15 February 2022

Are you seeker?

 Are you seeker?

The Psalmist writes,

"Where can I go from your Spirit? 

Where can I flee from your presence? 

If I go up to the heavens, you are there; 

if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, 

if I settle on the far side of the sea, 

even there your hand will guide me, 

your right hand will hold me fast." 

                                                         Psalm 139:7-10.

So where can you flee from Gods presence? Answer; nowhere. 

God is omnipresent. We cannot flee from Gods presence. God however is as someone has said “a gentleman”. God will not force us to do anything we don’t want to do.

God gives you the freedom to do as you wish. That includes not believing He exists. However should you decide to seek Him you will find Him Jeremiah the prophet records these words from God,

“Then you will call on me and come and pray to me,

 and I will listen to you. 

You will seek me 

and find me 

when you seek me with all your heart.” 

                                                            Jeremiah 29:12,13.

The key is seeking God with your whole heart.

Please think about it.

No comments: