Friday 28 October 2022

To fall in love with God

  To fall in love with God

Jeremiah the prophet wrote, 

“Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12,13.

The trouble in twenty-first century North America at least is that many if not most people are not seeking God.

God to many is irrelevant in modern society. Making it worse are high profile preachers and evangelist claiming to be Christians who are not. 

For those of us who truly do love God however no greater love could we have. Raphael Simon wrote,

"To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; to seek him, the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement." Raphael Simon.

Thus the challenge to those of us who truly love and serve God is to reach out to a lost and dying world with the life changing love of Christ Jesus.

If you truly love God. If you truly love Christ Jesus, are you reaching out to those around you with the Love of Christ?

Are people around you seeing God’s love in action in your life without you saying a word?

Please think about it.

No comments: