Sunday 6 November 2022

Can you say this?

 Can you say this?

The Psalmist writes

"How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. 

I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. 

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. 

Praise be to you, O LORD; teach me your decrees. 

With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth. 

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. 

I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. 

I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word." 

                                                                                         Psalm 119:9-16

if you consider yourself a Christian. A true believer in Christ Jesus, take sometime to read the above quote from Psalm 119. Then ask yourself am I honestly living out what this is saying?

Please think about it.

No comments: