Saturday 15 July 2023

Green pastures, still waters, and the valleys

  Green pastures, still waters, and the valleys

The Psalmist writes,

"The LORD is my shepherd, 

I shall not be in want. 

He makes me lie down in green pastures, 

he leads me beside quiet waters, 

he restores my soul. 

He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 

I will fear no evil, for you are with me; 

your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. 

You anoint my head with oil; 

my cup overflows. 

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,

 and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." 

                                                                                                 Psalm 23.

As Christians. As believers in Christ Jesus. We can say with confidence that no matter what we do. What we go through or where we go. In good times and in bad. God is with us.

Can you say this?

Please think about it.

No comments: