Wednesday 16 August 2023

He exists

 He exists

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” 

                                                                              Genesis 1:1.

The Bible because it was written to believers does not argue the existence of God. It instead makes a statement of fact. It is placed at the opening of the Bible and leaves it up to the reader to agree or disagree with it.

As for me I agree with it. God did make the heavens and the earth. I believe it because I see around me a universe, everything from the smallest subatomic particle to the largest galaxy is in perfect alignment. Nothing in the universe is out of place. 

Mathematics used correctly. Shows an ordered universe. A universe so finely tuned that it allows life as we know it to exist here on planet earth.

I cannot believe that this happened simply by chance.

I firmly believed that science done correctly will point to God. And great scientific minds seem to agree with me.

Stephen Hawking one of the greatest minds of the twentieth century said,

“It would be difficult to explain why the universe should have begun in just this way, except as the act of God who intended to create beings like us" Stephen hawking.

Lord Kelvin said,

"If you study Science deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe in God" Lord William Kelvin Noted for his theoretical work in thermodynamics.

Louis Pasteur said,

       “A bit of science distances one from God, but much science nears one to Him... The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed by the work of the Creator” Louis Pasteur.

William Philips said, 

    “I believe in God more because of science than in spite of it" William Philips Nobel prize winning Physicis

Werner Heisenberg said, 

           “The first gulp from the glass of natural science will make you an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you" Werner Heisenberg father of Quantum Mechanics Nobel prize in physics.

So do you believe there is a God who created the heavens and the earth?

Please think about it.

No comments: