Thursday 19 September 2024

Enter through the Narrow Gate

  Enter through the Narrow Gate,

Jesus said,

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.  

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13,14.

As a Christian. As a follower of Christ Jesus. I believe the path to heaven is narrow. I believe that there is only one path to heaven. Jesus said,

“Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”  John 14:6.

I know there are many people in this world that will disagree with me. Many believe there are many ways to heaven. Which is fine. Everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe.

Likewise I believe God will judge everyone justly by what they know of Him. 

That being said. If I am wrong in my beliefs then no one needs to worry. 

On the other hand if I am right then at the very least those who hear about the saving grace that come from God through Christ Jesus, have a lot to think about.

Please think about it.

No comments: