Tuesday 12 March 2019

Your Shepherd

Your Shepherd
The Psalmist writes,
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 
He makes me lie down in green pastures, 
he leads me beside quiet waters, 
he restores my soul. 
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; 
your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. 
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
 and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. 
                                                                                   Psalm 23.
Question: If you consider yourself a believer in Christ Jesus is the Lord truly the shepherd of your life?
The English evangelist Leonard Ravenhill commenting of faith said,
“F. A. I.T. H. As children in England we used to say:
 Forsaking 
All            
I                
Take           
Him.         
                                       Leonard Ravenhill.             
If you claim to be a true follower of Christ Jesus do you truly put all your faith in Him?
Is Jesus truly the Shepherd of your life?
Do you truly follow the teachings of Jesus OR are they mixed with the teachings of man?
Please think about it.

No comments: