Tuesday 28 June 2022

With your whole heart

  With your whole heart

The apostle Paul wrote,

"Devote yourselves to prayer, 

being watchful and thankful." 

                                      Colossians  4:2

Writing to the Romans Paul said,

"Be joyful in hope, 

patient in affliction, 

faithful in prayer."

                                 Romans 12:12  

In the book of Jeremiah we read,

“Then you will call on me 

and come and pray to me, 

and I will listen to you. 

You will seek me 

and find me 

when you seek me 

with all your heart.” 

                                              Jeremiah 29:12,13

If you claim to be a Christian. A true believer in Christ Jesus. Do you pray?

Prayer takes us to the very thrown room of God. It puts us in touch with the Creator of the universe and as such helps us through each day.

So if you are a Christian. A true believer in Christ Jesus are you truly praying with your whole heart?

Please think about it.

No comments: