Monday 6 November 2023

Christian are you committed?

Christian are you committed?

The Psalmist states,

“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever. 

I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints. Psalm 52:8,9.

The Psalmist here states that he trusts in God’‘s unfailing love and that as a result of it he has hope and will praise God in the presence of God’s people.

If you claim to be a true believer in Christ Jesus do you truly praise God when you are at church. OR has church become a social club where you meet friends and acquaintances. Is church a place you attend simply because your friends and family have always gone?

How committed are you to God?

Please think about it.

No comments: