Sunday 3 December 2023

He knows you. Do you truly believe in Him?

  He knows you. Do you truly believe in Him?

The Psalmist writes,

“For it was you who created my inward parts; you knit me together in my mothers womb

I will praise you because I have been remarkably and wondrously made.

My bones were not hidden from you when I was made in secret, when I was formed in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw me when I was formless; all my days were written in your book and planned before a single one of them began.” Psalm 139:13-16.

Simply put according to the Psalmist God knows you from the day of conception. They question however becomes, do you know God?

The writer of Hebrews stating, 

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."  Hebrews 11:1

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6.

Do you believe in God? 

Do you truly believe in God?

Please think about it.

No comments: