Saturday 20 April 2019

Ticket

Ticket
         The apostle Paul wrote,
“But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: 
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” 
                                                           Romans 5:8

The poet wrote,
“Ticket”

“Where am I?
What, am...
I doing here?”

“You are her.”
Says the Conductor.
“Your ticket please.”

“I bought no ticket.
I took no ride.
Where am I?”

“Your ride is over,         You are here.                  All take the ride.
Your ticket’s paid for,   Says the Conductor          You are here.
Your ticket please,      Please your ticket.          Your ticket.”

“I took no ride!
Where am I?
I demand to know!

I took no...
ride...
Am I...”

“You are here.
All take the ride.
The ticket paid for,
With My blood.

“I am here...
I have no ticket...
And you are...”

“Jesus.”
       C. S. Lewis said,
      "Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important." C. S. Lewis.
     Please think about it.

No comments: