Thursday 23 May 2019

Christians are you saved?

Christian are you truly saved?
Jesus said,
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  
Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’  
Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ Matthew 7:21-23
Sadly what Jesus is saying is true. There are many people today who claim to be Christians who are not. That includes not only people who sit in the pews, but pastors, evangelist and others.
Leonard Ravenhill an English American evangelist said,
“I doubt if 5% of professing Christians in America are born again--and that's true of England!” Leonard Ravenhill.
There are many, many people who go to church that will find out one day that they are not going to heaven. That is especially true I think of many who have grown up in the church. These people know the ritual. They know what to say and when to say it. But they have no personal relationship with Christ.
Many go to church here in North America because it’s a social thing. Their grandparents went. Their parents went and their friends go to church. Thus they go.
But as the saying goes. “Going to church and reading your bible doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a fire station makes you a fire truck.
I firmly believe there is a need within the Church especially here in North America where I live for a revival. A revival that must start from within.
We as true believers in Christ Jesus need to be reaching out to the people within the walls of our church congregations to ensure that all who attending are truly in a right relationship with God. For if we don’t it will have eternal consequences.
Please think about it.

No comments: