Friday 3 May 2019

O LORD our Lord

O LORD our Lord
The Psalmist writes,
“O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! 
You have set your glory above the heavens.” 
                                                                Psalm 8:1.
I am a big fan of the Hubble space telescope. I love the images that it sends back to earth. Those images are to my mind spectacular. At the same time I like to look through a microscope at the incredibly small. Looking at a leaf you can see just how it works.
Science done right is an incredible thing. It can prove how the universe works. It can prove how the greatest nebula’s in the universe are linked to the smallest leaf, or insect here on Earth.
For me also it proves to my mind that God exists. Only God could have fine tuned the universe we live in so precisely a way that life as we know it can exist.
If I am wrong I have nothing to fear. If I am right however those who disagree with my point of view have a great deal to at the very least think about.
Please think about it.

No comments: