Thursday 26 November 2020

Gods way or our way?

 Gods way or our way?

Jesus said,

“This, then, is how you should pray: " ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 

your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:9,10.

Sadly I think many Christians forget this teaching of Jesus, especially the part that states,

“...your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

Rather than saying that, they say, “God I want this” “God I want that” “God do this for me” “God I come against this thing or that thing.” then they wonder why their prayers are not answered. 

We must remember that God is not our servant. We are His. As such we should be willing to do His will.

We must accept the fact that God is in control. That ultimately in this world as it is in Heaven Gods will, will be done.

Please think about it.

No comments: