Wednesday 9 December 2020

Facing Battles

 Facing Battles

         In the book of 1Chronicles we read,

“Look to the Lord and his strength; 

seek his face always.”

                                                  1 Chronicles 16:11

Throughout our lives we all face battles both physical and spiritual but through it all we need to look to the Lord.

It’s easy in times of trouble to say “why me” and to complain about the trouble we are in. Leaving God out of the situation. This should not be so.

We need to make God such an integral part of our lives that when we suddenly find ourselves in trouble it is to Him that we turn.

We need to be able to say as the Psalmist writes,

"I lift up my eyes to the hills

where does my help come from? 

My help comes from the LORD, 

the Maker of heaven and earth." 

                                                       Psalm 121:1,2.

So where does your help come from?

No comments: