Sunday 27 December 2020

In the Shelter of the Most High

 In the Shelter of the Most High

The Psalmist writes,

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High

 will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 

I will say of the LORD, 

"He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." 

                                                                                    Psalm 91:1,2.

Here is a simple question to all who call themselves Christians; 

Is God your refuge, your fortress, the one in whom you trust?

As Christians we should be trusting in God at all times. I know it’s easier said than done still it can be done. That being said it requires discipline. 

It requires us to go to God in prayer each day even if we don’t feel like it.

It requires us to thank God and praise Him daily.

We need to do this because it develops our trust in God so that in the bad times we go to Him instinctively knowing He will be with us in those bad times in the same way He is with us in the good.

Please think about it.

No comments: