Thursday 24 December 2020

I will praise God

 I will praise God

“I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; 

I will tell of all your wonders. 

I will be glad and rejoice in you;

 I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.” 

                                                                  Psalm 9:1,2.

Today is Christmas eve. The day we Christians believe is the eve of our Saviours birth. For that reason today and tomorrow especially I will sing praises to the Lord God Most High.

I will thank God for loving me and all on this earth enough to enter the world He created in the form of his One and Only Son Jesus Christ.

If you consider yourself a Christian a follower of Christ Jesus will you join me in this tonight and throughout the coming year?

Please think about it.

No comments: