Sunday 14 March 2021

Are you?

  Are you?

In the book of Jeremiah we read,

“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”                                                                                                                         Jeremiah 29:13

Someone has said,

Maybe the atheist cannot find God f

or the same reason a thief cannot find a policeman.”

                                                                         Author Unknown

I think such a statement has merit. Many atheist I’ve met are more determined to show people where the Bible mistakes are than looking at it with an open mind.

In order to find God you have to truly be seeking God with your whole heart. If you simply want to find fault or try to disprove Gods existence you will never find God.

Thus my question to you; Are you truly seeking God?

Please think about it.

No comments: