Friday 2 July 2021

Do your best

  Do your best

The Psalmist writes,

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, 

for I have put my trust in you. 

Show me the way I should go, 

for to you I lift up my soul." 

                                                    Psalm 143:8.

Is this your prayer? Do you ask the Lord to show His love toward you? Do you ask the Lord to show you the direction you are to go? Do you daily lift your soul to God?

As believers we need to seek God every day. We can only do this by going to Him in prayer and studying the scriptures.

The apostle Paul states,

"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” 2Timothy 2:15.

Is this what you are doing? 

Please think about it.

No comments: