Thursday 8 July 2021

Evildoers

 Evildoers

Jesus said,

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  

"Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'  

Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"Matthew 7:21-23.

Now I write these blogs several weeks in advance. That being said, as I write this there is an outcry that will not go away nor should it go away soon. It’s about what amounts to genocide conducted by the Roman Catholic church here in Canada. 

This is a church organization that claims to be Christian. With a Pope who is known for his good works among the poor. Yet it will not offer a sincere apology or reach into it’s coffers and live up to the agreement they made to pay indigenous people compensation for what happened.

All that aside one has to wonder about the teacher, men and women who directly run those schools. Are these people truly Christian? From their actions I think not. 

I also think unless those who are still alive and committed these atrocities fail to repent, they will ultimately be judged by God and hear the words “away from me you evildoers”. 

Please think about it.

No comments: