Tuesday 7 September 2021

Please Pray

  Please pray

The Psalmist writes,

“For God alone my soul waits in silence;

from him comes my salvation.

He alone is my rock and my salvation, 

my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken.” 

                                                                 Psalm 62:1,2.

If you are a believer in Christ Jesus can you say what the Psalmist is saying here? 

I know for sure there are men and women around the world who are persecuted and placed in prison for their belief in Christ Jesus that believe in this. Who trust in God no matter the circumstances they are in.

These persecuted Christians should be an inspiration to those of us in the western democracies who have the luxury of freedom to worship as we wish. 

And it is for these persecuted believers in Christ Jesus we who enjoy freedom should be praying for every day. 

Are you?

Please don’t just think about it. 

Pray for all those believers in Christ Jesus who are in prison, and persecuted daily for their belief in Him.

No comments: