Tuesday 19 April 2022

I live by faith in The Son of God

  I live by faith in the Son of God

The apostle Paul writes,

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me" Galatians 2:20.

If you consider yourself a believer in Christ Jesus, is Christ very much a part of your daily life? What value do you place of Gods love for you?

Easter was just a few days ago. A time when we who believe in Christ Jesus remember the sacrifice Jesus made not just for mankind in general but for each person who would believe in Him.

C. S. Lewis states,

"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less." C.S. Lewis.

So what place has Jesus Christ in your life?

Please think about it. 

No comments: