Sunday 28 April 2024

He is

 He is

In John’s gospel we read,

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;  and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

"Yes Lord" she told Him, "I believe you are the Christ the Son of God, who was to come into the world," John 11:25,26,27.

In my previous two blogs I have written about who Jesus claimed to be and who his disciples believe him to be.

In this blog post I tell about what Martha a friend of Jesus believed Him to be and she makes it clear. She believes Him to be,

"I believe you are the Christ the Son of God, who was to come into the world,".

So again as in my previous postings I ask you to consider who you believe Jesus to be?

I would however ask that before you make your decision. You read the New Testament and see for yourself what the writes of the New Testament believed Him to be.

Please think about it.

No comments: