Wednesday 3 April 2024

No God No Purpose

  No God No Purpose

In Ecclesiastes we read,

"I denied myself nothing my eyes desired; I refused my heart no pleasure. My heart took delight in all my work, and this was the reward for all my labour. 

Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun." Ecclesiastes 2:10,11.

Put simply a life without God is empty. 

The way I see it, God gives you purpose in life. If there is no God there is no purpose in living. I don’t believe that all we are on this earth for is to simply procreate and then pass on.

I believe life is eternal and that this life prepares us for where we will live in the next life.

Please think about it.

No comments: