Monday 15 July 2024

You will seek me and find me

 You will seek me and find me


“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

                                                                                                          Jeremiah 29:13.

I think the one reason people do not find God is because they aren’t looking for Him with their whole heart.

Someone has said,

“Maybe the atheist cannot find God 

for the same reason a thief cannot find a policeman.” 

                                                                       Author Unknown.

To find God we have to believe He exists.

In Hebrews we read,

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6.

And God doesn’t expect blind faith. The Psalmist states,

"The heavens declare the glory of God; 

the skies proclaim the work of his hands." 

                                                                Psalm 19:1.

I firmly believe science done right can prove the existence of God.

Dr. Arno Penzias 1978 Nobel Prize winner in Physics

"Astronomy leads us to a unique event, a universe which was created out of nothing, one with a very delicate balance needed to provide exactly the conditions required to permit life and one which has an underlying (one might say ‘supernatural') plan."

William Philips said,

“I believe in God more because of science than in spite of it"William Philips Nobel prize winning Physicist.

Werner Heisenberg said,

“The first gulp from the glass of natural science will make you an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you" Werner Heisenberg father of Quantum Mechanics, Nobel prize in physics.

Do you believe God exists?

Please think about it.

No comments: