Sunday 3 July 2016

Because

Because

Because...
“He (God) first loved us.”
1 John 4:19

I will...love God

Because...
“God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, 
that whoever believes in Him should not perish 
but have everlasting life.”  
John 3:16

I will...love God

Because... 
Jesus said, “A new commandment I give to you, 
that you love one another; as I have loved you,
 that you also love one another.  
By this shall all know that you are My disciples.  
If you have love for one another."  
John 13:34,35

I will...love my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Because
Jesus “...you shall love the LORD your God 
with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.  
This is the first and greatest commandment.  
And the second is like it: 
“You shall love your neighbour as yourself.  
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
Matthew 22:37-40

I will love.

Because...
Jesus said, “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 
bless those who curse you, 
and pray for those who spitefully use you.”   
Luke 6:27,28

I will...love my enemies, bless those who curse me, and pray for those who spitefully us me.

Because...
The Bible says, “Love suffers long and is kind: 
love does not envy; loves does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, 
is not provoked, thinks no evil; 
does not rejoice in iniquity, 
but rejoices in the truth; 
bears all things; believes all things, 
hopes all things, 
endures all things. 
 I Corinthians 13:4-7 

I will...I will love.

Because...
The Bible says, “Now abides faith, hope and love, 
these three; 
but the greatest of these is love.  1
 Corinthians 13:13

I will...Have faith and hope in God and I will Love all people unconditionally.

Because 
The Bible says  ...by grace you have been saved through faith, 
and not of yourselves; 
it is a gift of God, not of works; lest anyone should boast.”
Ephesians 2:8,9

I in accepting Gods Grace have a home in heaven with God...

Do you?
     Please think about it

No comments: