Tuesday 19 July 2016

God is

















The Psalmist wrote,
“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 
Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. 
There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. 
“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 
Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. 
There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.” 
Psalm 19:1-3.
I believe there is a God who created the universe and everything in it. I believe the psalmist who said the heavens declare the glory of the Lord.
I cannot believe the universe simply assembled itself randomly.
George Washington Carver said,
“I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.” George Washington Carver.
Above I have posted three photographs one was taken by the Hubble Telescope of the Eagle Nebula. There is a microscopic look at the red blood cell the most common cell in the human body. Then there a microscopic view of a potato stoma. All are connected.
Mathematics is showing that there is a formula for everything in creation. We may not have all of them yet but they are working on it. I believe if science is done right they will find those formulas and even one linking all of them.
I know some say our world simply evolved from the big bang. It’s possible, but I believe we will one day find that it was God that created the big bang, setting in motion processes that has resulted in the perfect environment for life as we know it. Be it in six days or billions of years, it makes no difference God created the heavens and the earth.
I believe the Psalmist cry  “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.”
I believe the writer of Genesis who said,
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1.
My question to you is, Do you?
Please think about it. 

No comments: