Tuesday 22 June 2021

Can you?

  Can you?

Question; Can you with the Psalmist say?

“I will say of the LORD,

 “He is my refuge and my fortress,

 my God, in whom I trust.” 

                                          Psalm 91:2.

Can you truly say?

“Some trust in chariots and some in horses,

 but we trust in the name of the LORD our God”

                                                                     Psalm 20:7.

C. S. Lewis wrote,

“You can’t analyse God. He is too awesome, too big, too mysterious, I know now, Lord, why you utter no answer. You Yourself are the answer.

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” C. S. Lewis.

If you claim to be a true Christian. A true believer in Christ Jesus do you truly trust God with your future and your life?

Please think about it.

No comments: