Sunday 6 June 2021

I will

  I Will

The Psalmist writes,

"I will extol the LORD at all times; 

his praise will always be on my lips. 

My soul will boast in the LORD; 

let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 

Glorify the LORD with me; 

let us exalt his name together." 

                                           Psalm 34:1-3.

Do you do this? Do you “extol the LORD at all times”? 

I am always amazed at the reports that I read from Christians around the world that live under persecution or are in jail for their faith in Christ Jesus. These brothers and sisters in Christ some in very bad situations keep their faith and praise the Lord.

It reminds me of Paul and Silas who were in prison. The book of acts recording,

“About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them.” Acts 16:25.

In what for Paul and Silas must have been a very bad time they prayed and sung hymns to God. Such a thing should be an example to us who live in freedom.

As Christians who live in freedom we should always remember to pray and praise God no matter what situation we are in.

Thus my question to you the reader; Do you pray and give praise to God at the very least daily?

Please think about it.

No comments: