Thursday 9 April 2020

Can you?

Can you?
The psalmist writes,
"Where can I go from your Spirit?  
Where can I flee from Your presence?  
If I go up to the heavens, You are there; 
if I make my bed in the depth, You are there.  
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, 
if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there 
Your hand will guide me.  
Your right hand will hold me fast." 
                                                         Psalm 139:7-10.
I like this portion of scripture for the simple fact it is simple and to the point. It tells us that God is omnipresent. That no matter where we go God is there.
Not only is God wherever we are but He is there to guide us and hold us fast in whatever circumstance we are in.
Question; Can you truly say God is there for you in all situations, guiding you and taking care of you?
Please thing about it.  

No comments: