Saturday 8 November 2014

Because


Because
The following is what I believe each individual Christian should be able to say and people able to see in their lives. It’s simply called Because and I present it hear for you to think about.

Because

Because...
“...He (God) first loved us.”
       1 John 4:19

I will...
love God

Because...
“...God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16

I will...
love God
            

           Because...
Jesus said in Matthew 22:37-40:
“...you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.  This is the first and greatest commandment.  And the second is like it: “You shall love your neighbour as yourself.  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

I will...
love God and my neighbours whoever they may be.

Because...
Jesus said, “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 
bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.”   Luke 6:27,28

I will...
Love my enemy.

Because...
Jesus said,“A new command I give you: 
Love one another. As I have loved you, 
so you must love one another.  
                    By this all men will know that you are my disciples, 
            if you love one another.”
John 13:34,35
I will...
love my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Because...
The apostle Paul said,
 “Love is patient, love is kind. 
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
 it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil
 but rejoices with the truth.  
  It always protects, always trusts, 
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails....
                             1 Corinthians 13:4-8a,

I will...
I will show this kind of love to those around me.

Because...
The Bible says, 
“Now abides faith, hope and love, these three; 
but the greatest of these is love.  
1 Corinthians 13:13

I will...
Have faith hope and love in God 
and for my fellow man.

Because...         
According to Ephesians 2:8,9:
“...by grace you have been saved through faith, 
and not of yourselves; it is a gift of God, 
not of works; lest anyone should boast.”

I will...           
Have hope in Christ and present this hope to my fellow man.

   Because
According to Romans 5:1,2: 
“...having been justified by faith, we have peace with God
 through our LORD Jesus Christ, 
through whom also we have access by faith into this grace 
which we stand, and rejoice in hope of glory of God.”

I have...           
I have peace with God and rejoice in the glory of God


Because of this and much more
I will love both God, and my neighbour 
who ever they may be.

No comments: